Aluma Photo-Plate Co. produces high quality and durable replacement VIN tags for all types of vehicles. VIN tags are mostly found on the vehicle’s dashboard or on the inside of the driver's door. The different applications for VIN tags are Door Post Data Tags, Engine Data Tags, and Dashboard VIN tags. VIN tags contain safety information that is unique to each vehicle and is how your car can be recovered if stolen. The reason why people need to replace their VIN tags are if they have been in an accident, the VIN tag is missing or cannot be read anymore, restoring an old vehicle and if you can’t find a manufacturer still in business to make your replacement VIN tag.
VIN Tag v. VIN Plate
A VIN tag is found only on vehicles and either on the dash board or door post. Whereas a VIN plate can be found all over a vehicle, truck, RV, trailer and more. VIN tags are specifically made for vehicles and will not be found on a truck, trailer, RV, camper or boat.
Below are some vehicles we have made VIN tags for:
|Types of Vehicles|
Why Aluma Photo-Plate Co.
We use a photo-anodized material that is Military Grade UV resistant, and will last up to 20 years in harsh conditions for many years.We do not however provide any “stamping”, “embossing”, or “engraving”. We can provide a “generic” printed template and you can have the changeable information stamped yourself, or we can print the changeable information in the open fields with your unique information permanently.
Replacement VIN Tag Order Process
- Send us a photo with dimensions of the VIN tag you want made or send one from a similar vehicle.
- If you don’t have the above, view the “Examples” from the four Photo Montages and select one that would work for you and we will change out the data to your specific information.
- Once you have sent the proper information, we will send you a quote based on that with the delivery time to make.
- If we are approved to make your data tag, we will send a Proof for you to review/approve prior to producing the tag.
What We Need From You to Better Assist With Your Order
- A photo or sketch of the tag you want made.
- The dimensions of the tag or sticker.
- If it needs mounting holes – or – is a sticker with adhesive backing.
- If it has a Logo, Barcode, or other graphics.
NOTE: Each State has different requirements on VIN tag replacement and it is the customers’ responsibility to determine their State DOT regulations to determine if it meets the States approval for use
If you have any questions on the ordering process, please give us a call on our Toll Free number: 1-866-579-9096.
VIN Tag Examples